8 Best Tax Season Apps for Smartphones
Tax season is just around the corner, and Inov8tiv Magazine has just sampled some of the best tax filling apps any efficient tax payer ought to have on their smartphone to help them in tax filling. Personally, form filling is always a nightmare and I’m sure the same can be said for the majority of the average tax payer unless those tax payers have some accounting background knowledge. As you would expect there are apps already out in the market meant to help people in keeping their financial records all year round. The following list compiled by Inov8tiv Magazine will help you a lot in terms of tax filling:
- Shoeboxed: This app is available for both Android and iOS devices. The lite version is available for free while the premium version has a different price package. With this app, you simply take a snap of your receipts and it will directly send them to the company via mail.
- iDonatedit: This app is only available for iOS and Android users. It goes for $2.99 and comes in handy when it comes to keeping track of non-cash gifts, yet the IRS is very keen on them and always insists you keep the receipts and documentation for such gifts. This app will spare you a lot of trouble in complying to this IRS requirement.
- Gas Cubby: This app is available for free to iOS users. Gas Cubby is an ad-supported app which allows road trooper to easily count on, not only their miles, but also all the gas and repair expenses related to their vehicle. The app also has some handy not-tax related options: including reminding you of the next repair dates.
- Tuition.io: This app is available at no cost, and runs on both Android and iOS devices. It is developed to suit the needs of students to manage their college and university fee schedules.
- Simplee Wallet: Works on both Android and iOS devices, and you can get it free of charge from the downloading stores. It is developed to suit the need of people who have to manage health related expenses and receipts.
- Tax Caster: This app works on both Android and iOS devices and you can download it free of charge. This app will help you in calculating your tax refundable. You simply give your income information and it will give you, your complete details.
- Angie’s List: Works on both Android and iOS operating systems. This app is available free of charge but there is a monthly subscription fee of $3. The tax comes with extra features that only includes finding a tax preparer but also finding the nearest painter and mechanic.
- Ask a CPA: Developed to run on both iOS and Android devices, you can download it free of charge. It works by giving you all the relevant answers to all the questions you have about taxation. Your questions will always be answered by CPAs.