Does your phone’s battery die out when you are in the middle of something very important? Are you tired of your phone’s battery because it ends before your day ends? Don’t worry anymore! We have gathered together all the guideline you need for the best power banks of 2018. These power banks would keep your phone’s battery pumped up at all times.
Not all power banks are made equal; each one has its own unique feature which differentiates it from other. Depending on your requirement power banks vary based on high capacity, number of ports or slim design. Below are some features of best Power Banks:
- Compatibility: the power bank for sure should be compatible with your device. Try to buy a power bank which supports both android and iOS devices.
- Capacity: do check that how many times can your power bank charge smart devices. Hunt out for a quality brand, great capacity and low price.
- Safety: don’t waste your money on an instable power bank. You wouldn’t want to buy a cheap and unsafe power bank which could burn up your expensive device.
- USB ports: check the number of USB ports and their types when buying a power bank. Also, check their amperage; it should match with the amperage of your device. A power bank with multiple ports is a better option.
Anker PowerCore 20100
This is Anker’s best power bank having huge capacity. It consists of 20,100 mAh battery which means it is going to charge your phone couple of times before it needs to recharge. It can fully recharge an iPhone 7 almost 7 times, Galaxy S6 5 times or iPad mine-4 2 times. It is 6.5 x 2.3 x 0.9 inches and weighs 12.9 ounces. Anker PowerCore 20100 is available in both black and white color and I believe that both colors are trendy. It can fully charge within 10 hours with a 2-amp charger and up to 20 hours with 1-amp charger. It costs USD 40.00; great features in less price indeed!
- Massive battery size
- High speed charging: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost: The PowerIQ recognizes the requires amp charge of the device connected and the VoltageBoost can identify non-OEM cables to supple stable current.
- Short circuit and more safety precautions
- Lightweight & slim design yet powerful
- Smooth, matte finish: no more fingerprints on power bank
- 2 USB ports: you can charge 2 phones at a time!
- Charge gauge: 4 blue LEDs shows the remaining charging capacity and they also blink when you’re charging your Ankher PowerCore 20100.
- 18 months’ warranty
- No QuickCharge technology
- AC charger not included
- Can’t carry it in your pocket
Aukey 20000mAH QuickCharge
After Anker’s, the second best option for you to select one of the Bbest power banks of 2018 is Aukey’s 20000mAH power bank. Its quick charge feature is almost magical. It is 5.9 x 3.2 x 0.8 inches and weighs 13.7 ounces. The thing I admire the most about Aukey 2000mAH is its incredibly simple design. It has a single button to display battery functions such as how much charging capacity is left or to inform that the charging has started. This one of the Best Power Bank of 2018 has a distinctive battery indication system; it consists of 9 LEDs with 3 different colors: red for 0-30% battery range, green for 30-70% battery range and white for above 70% battery range. It costs USD 35.99; a great piece of kit at remarkable price.
- Large battery capacity of 20000mAH
- Quick Charge technology: it allows rapid charging
- Built-in flashlight when the power button is held down which can be helpful in an emergency situation
- 2 USB ports with micro-USB port and lightening port to charge 2 phones at a time or both your phone and tablet at the same time.
- 87% battery efficiency which can on average charge a phone 8 times
- Safety features: short circuit and over-charge protection
- Small LED flashlight
- 3 different LED colors for battery range indication are confusing and conflicting
- Recharging Aukey 20000 takes a lot of time
- Doesn’t fit your pocket
Mophie Powerstation 8x
Mophie is one of the leading power bank company. They create their attractive designs with high-end material. Mophie Powerstation 8x is designed as slim as an iPhone and it can pump up your iPhone up to 8 times. Thus, providing up to 8 times more battery. It is totally aluminum body with matte finish. It has 4 LEDs to indicate the battery range. It comes in 3 colors: silver, grey and rose-gold. It is 7.24 x 4.18 x 0.48 inches and weighs 13.6 ounces. You can buy this Power Bank for USD 75.00.
- High speed charging
- Most thinnest
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly connect the power bank to your phone
- Mophie power app to help you observe battery range of your Power Bank and your phone
- Capable of Quick-Charging
- It provides safe charging
- 2 years’ warranty
- Large and heavy
RavPower PowerStation 20100mAh
This powerful power bank is popular as it can rapidly charge any device. It’s a versatile charger with 3 useful ports but only one of them has the Quick-Charge technology. It comes with a mesh bag with drawstring closure. One of the best power banks of 2018 specially designed for travelers having multiple devices. It can fully charge a smartphone up to 8 times; so if speed is something you care about then this Power Bank is designed for you. It is only available in black color. RavPower is 6.77 x 0.79 x 3.15 inches and weighs 13.3 ounces. It costs USD 145.99; an eccentric buy if you can afford it.
- 3 high output USB ports
- Huge power capacity 20,100 mAh
- USB type-C port which delivers up to 3A current to charge your laptop, iPad, phone
- 4 blue LEDs to display charging capacity
- Fully charges within 5 hours
- Protects its parts from damage
- 18 + 12 months’ warranty
- Improved iSmart 2.0 technology
- Very expensive
- Bulky so less easily portable
Anker PowerCore+ Mini
Anker’s this Power Bank is an eye-catching device. It’s designed with a classy and refined aluminum body. So, if you drop it by mistake, no worries! A best charger to be used at work and home due to its speed and safety. Either you want to charge an android device or smartphone device, this is going to charge them up pretty quickly. One of the most dominant power bank. It comes with a free micro USB cable and a pouch. It is 3.7 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches and weighs 3 ounces. This one of the Best Power Bank of 2018 comes in various colors; it can be used as a trendy device for the girls. The black color costs USD 13.99 whereas all other colors cost USD 19.99; an affordable purchase.
- Very efficient and fast charging
- Compact but high-speed system
- Portable lipstick-sized design
- PowerIQ technology enhances charge output and protects phone from over-charging
- 3350 mAh durable cells
- Safety precautions designed such that it doesn’t explode or over-heat
- Small LED/power button
- 18-month warranty
- Single USB port
Power banks are an essential gadget nowadays in a world full of technology and smart devices where people are glued to their smartphones at all times. So, scrutinize the detailed reviews given above and select the finest and most appropriate power bank for yourself.