Chitter Partners With Sawtel Nigeria To Create Africa’s Largest Consumer Mobile App
At the end of last year, Chitter LLC announced that it will be partnering up with Sawtel Nigeria, also the leading mobile communications provider in Africa, in implementing the largest consumer mobile application on the continent. The two corporations signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), agreeing that Sawtel will become Chitter’s representative in any further negotiations in Nigeria.
In executing this MoU, Sawtel Nigeria representative teams are currently discussing a clear-cut strategy to “go to market”. After the initial implementation, Chitter will be launched as a pre-downloaded app or update on the mobile devices of the 50 million plus mobile service subscribers in Nigeria.
The MoU also entails further implementation that will see to it that the app reached more than 100 million mobile subscribers around the world. The end goal of it all will be to have a mobile app that allows customers to engage with all their favorite brands on social media using just one standalone app.
* Brands will be able to reward their customers directly using Chitter for all of their social influence.
* User will be able to earn Chit, (the world’s first social currency) when they engage with their favorite brands.
* Users acting as consumer advocates will be seamlessly and instantly rewarded.
* It will be able to increase consumer engagement and trust.
* It will reduce new customer acquisition costs and increase brands’ revenues.