Dripify is not just an Octopus CRM alternative. In fact, Dripify is considered one of the most innovative LinkedIn tools. This tool was developed by keeping LinkedIn and its users in mind, especially those who constantly promote their brand through social media.
- Build campaigns
- Grow the organization’s following on LinkedIn
- Engage with the community
When marketers use LinkedIn automation, they can smooth out their marketing process. With automation tools, one can also spend more time on other crucial tasks, as automating the LinkedIn tasks saves marketers a lot of time.
Although many automation tools are available to automate the LinkedIn processes, none are as popular as the Dripify LinkedIn automation tool and Octopus CRM. With time LinkedIn is no longer considered a simple platform where professionals can connect. Instead, it has now evolved into a social media platform where entrepreneurs, business owners, and organizations visit in order to hire new talent for their enterprises. Since the popularity of LinkedIn grew, some companies saw an opportunity to introduce LinkedIn automation tools. Hence this LinkedIn automation industry was born.
Now that you have a basic summary of LinkedIn automation tools, let’s look at Dripify vs. Octopus CRM comparison, the two most popular automation tools. Many people cannot decide which one to choose from these two as both are almost equally popular. But in this post, we will help you decide which of these tools is best for your business. Several crucial questions will be answered in this post, and by the end of this blog, it will be clear which automation tool you should go for.
So let’s compare these tools one by one and see who wins between Dripify and Octopus CRM.
Octopus CRM is a LinkedIn automation tool that is simple to use. Hence this automation software can be utilized by organizations to boost their presence. Even a freelancer can use this tool to grow on LinkedIn and get more work opportunities. Let’s examine the advantages and disadvantages of using Octopus CRM.
Octopus CRM Pros And Cons
Let’s take a look at the pros of Octopus CRM:
- This tool is good enough to automate all your processes on LinkedIn. With Octopus CRM, apart from performing all the tasks, you can also automate composing and delivering messages to more than 100 first-level connections.
- Octopus CRM helps you create a sequence of messages that will further help you remain in touch with your target audience. When a potential lead accepts your message, send them a thank you message, endorse some of their skills, and convert that potential lead into a client.
- Lead generation funnels are very important for a business, as no one wants to waste time on leads that cannot relate to the product. With Octopus CRM, you can filter out the leads that have the potential to get converted into a client.
- The analysis is super important to learn from the mistakes and be aware of what works and what does not. Analysis of the important metrics becomes crucial in order to create a strategy that works. So, automate your LinkedIn with Octopus CRM, which does this analysis on your behalf, to save time and create a much more effective strategy.
- Users of Octopus CRM can easily upload a list of LinkedIn profiles to take additional action and schedule such actions. For convenience, you can also move your required LinkedIn data to a CSV file.
Cons associated with Octopus CRM:
- Octopus CRM does not provide any feature through which you can filter the lists that have been already uploaded to the tool.
- The setup of Octopus CRM is a bit more complex compared to other LinkedIn automation.
- Training videos seem incomplete, and they do not answer all the doubts that a user could have and can only provide a hint of the tool, which could be a problem if you are just a beginner.
- Lastly, the overall flow of the automation is a bit difficult to specify; hence may create a problem for the new users.
Dripify LinkedIn automation is considered the best LinkedIn automation software by thousands of satisfied users. This software includes an advanced LinkedIn scraper tool that helps you export LinkedIn contacts to a CSV file with lots of important data available including email addresses, phone numbers and more. Dripify is the best choice if you want to close the leads faster as this software consists of a sales funnel specifically designed for social media platforms. This software provides you with some brilliant and effective tools which help you in lead generation and also helps you in improving your conversion rates.
In today’s world, where social media is becoming more and more relevant, tools like Dripify become all the more crucial where all the professional marketers can fully utilize their time and money. This tool was specifically designed for LinkedIn and is helping professionals worldwide with processes like hiring, sending connection requests in bulk, etc.
Dripify Pros And Cons
Before investing in any tool, we must take the advantages and disadvantages of the most powerful Octopus CRM alternatives, Dripify:
- With your LinkedIn activities, Dripify creates a sales funnel that automatically runs on autopilot, and you are not required to update it repeatedly. You can also define a delay period, enhancing your LinkedIn lead generation.
- Dripify autopilot for LinkedIn provides you with different types of AB testing, which can be utilized to test different promos, link request alerts, message models, etc., to help you decide what works best for your business.
- With Dripify, you can effectively analyze the performance of your team by visiting the analytics page, which provides you with all the information about the campaigns created by your team and their conversion rates. Your LinkedIn profile and account information are also visible on this page.
- Dripify is packed with additional security algorithms to help keep your LinkedIn account safe.
- Dripify is specifically designed to allow automated LinkedIn activities in the cloud, ensuring the safety of your LinkedIn credentials and data.
- With the help of Zapier, you can very easily connect your Dripify with other apps like Google Sheets, Hubspot, SalesForce, etc.
Let’s look at the reasons why a user may hesitate to purchase this tool:
- All these remarkable features of Dripify come at a cost. Dripify is a bit expensive when compared to other LinkedIn automated outreach tools.
- The basic version of Dripify provides limited features.
- You must create an account; otherwise, you cannot enjoy its features. This may be disadvantageous for users who do not want to provide their personal information.
Why To choose Dripify LinkedIn Automation?
Dripify is not just an Octopus CRM alternative. In fact, it is considered one of the most innovative LinkedIn tools. This tool was developed by keeping LinkedIn and its users in mind, especially those who constantly promote their brand through social media.
Using Dripify increases your reach and improves your conversion rate without doing anything manually, as all the processes are automated and help the marketing department of a company to utilize its resources properly. Dripify also ensures to connect you constantly with the unit leaders, which saves you a lot of time to build up a LinkedIn strategy simultaneously.
The analysis page of the tool provides accurate data, which can be further used to form a strategy for your next marketing campaign.
Dripify VS Octopus CRM: Why Choosing Dripify Over Octopus CRM?
- So who won the battle of Dripify vs Octopus CRM? Octopus CRM is a very good tool for LinkedIn automation, but if you want a tool with an easy-to-use interface, helpful in every aspect, and the best analysis features- Dripify is the best choice.
- Whether you are a business owner, HR recruiter, or marketing expert, always use an automation tool designed to make your advertising, prospecting, and marketing tasks very easy.
- Dripify has an advantage over every other tool, using LinkedIn’s vast network of B2B business personnel to enhance your reach and visibility on this platform.
- The best reason to choose Dripify over Octopus CRM is the advanced strategy testing that Octopus CRM lacks. With Dripify, a user can create several test campaigns until they can find that one campaign that works perfectly for them.
- Also, Dripify is much more compatible than Octopus CRM. You can even use this tool if you just have the free version of the LinkedIn platform. And this tool is also perfectly compatible with Recruiter Lite, Sales Navigator, and LinkedIn Premium. Hence this tool is perfect for the Business or individual who wants to improve lead generation without the risk of getting banned.
Dripify VS. Octopus CRM: Conclusion
This industry of Linkedin automation tools is not yet fully established, and most players are still new to the game. Although Octopus CRM has changed a lot over the years, it still allows only limited automation which is one of the biggest disadvantages of this tool. Dripify does not have this limitation, and almost everything is automated. So, your primary goal is lead generation and improved conversion rates, and there is no better tool available in the market than Dripify. In addition, Dripify also helps you appear more genuine and not spammy to your clients as it focuses more on personalized campaigns.