Microsoft Office Documents Viewer, Open source Document Editor and PDF Maker, all features in a single app.
The Best Document Editing And Management Suite For iPhone And iPad
- Create and Edit Rich Text Documents on your iPhone or iPad.
- Convert documents to PDF
- Transfer files to or from your PC or Mac wirelessly or through USB
- Work on your documents even when you are not connected to the internet.
- Send documents as EMAIL ATTACHMENTS
- Synch your documents with Dropbox, Google Drive, Sky Drive or FTP.
- View Word & Excel files (Office 2007/2008/2010)
- VIEW PowerPoint, PDF, iWork, Text, .RTF, and more!
- Open & Edit files created through this app from any 3rd party app that supports the “Open In” feature
- Create or Download Documents from anywhere and carry it with you wherever you go
- View/Edit/Create Rich Text Documents
- Fonts, Styles,Font Sizes
- Bold, italic, Underline, Strike out
- Text Color, Background Color selection
- Text Alignment
- Import Pictures from your Photo Library and paste in the documents
- Take Pictures from Camera and insert in the document
- Various bullet styles/formatting
- Auto bullets/numbers
- Undo Changes
- Easy Copy and Paste
- Draw sketches in your PDF documents.
- Write hand-written notes or comments or highlight text in your PDF documents.
- Fill out PDF Forms and send through email.
- Sign & Send Documents – Receive documents through email, sign them using this app and send back through email.
- Convert Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Text and iWork documents to PDF
- Annotate converted PDFs and write your notes on PDF within the app
PDF To Go Viewing:
- Thumbnail, Fit to Screen, Fit to Width, Actual Size & full screen views
- Go to/rotate page
- Multiple Bookmarks
- Printing PDF Files to AirPrint Printers in your wifi network
- Email Attachments
- Send and Receive Documents as Email Attachments
- Google Drive
Folders & Sub-Folders:
- Create Folders & Sub-folders
- Delete, Rename files
- Drag and Drop files to Move them across folders
You can download the app from iTunes by following this Link.