Android users are facing an issue that their phones start playing random audio files without using them. Sometimes, adverts play loudly without indication on the phone of where the audio is playing from or how to stop it. On display, there appears no visual advert and phone can be used as normal while it plays the file. The phone says to be secured when it is scanned with an anti-virus. Deleting recently downloaded applications from the phone also does not solve the issue for some users. This problem has been discussed on several web forums and based on the experiences, Android users have shared various solutions to fix this issue. Here are listed few of the solutions:
- Any application in the phone that is not a part of the play store might cause random audios play in the background. Delete this app from phone.
- Call / SMS blocking apps are also the culprits of this issue. Uninstall these applications and problem will be fixed most probably.
- Some Android users fixed the issue of random audios being played on their phones by deleting the Pandora Music.
- Run DU speed booster to clean the phone. The issue gets resolved on the first run.
- Some users fixed this issue by deleting and reinstalling the Facebook app. Facebook app was seemed running in the background and deleting the app stopped the random ads from playing in the background.
- Get the “Fast Reboot”. It’s a non-root app that tries to stop and restart as much as it can. Random audios get stopped. Furthermore, it gives the list of what it does so the main cause of the problem might get identified.
- Download an expel negativity app on your phone or do a little research on how to expel negative energies, perform a few rituals and notice the difference. It worked for some users to fix the problem.
- On troubleshooting, it has been found that smart pause / mute button was locked to stay on for a few users. It would not turn off. On contacting the providers and the company, problem was fixed by refreshing the sim card a few times. After that, random audio files do not play in the background anymore.
- Visit the Google history page and filter by Android. For some users, app: “Draw” appears much more frequently than it is actually used. The app shows “Used” at times when random audios play in the phone. Uninstalling this application fixes the problem.
Besides Draw app, look for other applications in the phone that are being accessed unnecessarily without actually being accessed.
- MAX Security app that is supposed to stop aware / malware and viruses might be involved in playing random audios on phones. Clear data for this app, followed by uninstalling it.
- Wipe all browsing history and reset network connections.
- Preventing Chrome from running in the background fixes the problem of random audios being played on the phones, since the most probable reason of these audios is the ads running on the phones.