GoodWriter 4 – Work on your Documents, Hand-Written Notes and PDF on your iPhone
Good Writer is a must have app for anyone who reads or annotates PDF documents or want to create or edit notes and formal documents in open standard format which can be opened and edited in any standard word processor like Pages, Microsoft Word or Open Office. It allows you to mark up documents with highlights and handwriting, insert text and stamps, sign and even insert pictures in your documents. Good Writer is the best choice for filing out PDF forms right on your iPad and iPhone.
You can open various file formats such as iWork, MS Office, Power Point, text files, images etc. Get these files from desktop computers, email attachments and “Open in” from other applications.
With Good Writer 4 you can:
Annotate PDF Documents:
- Read PDF documents in landscape or portrait mode with full pages or thumbnail view, multiple bookmarks and much more.
- Highlight Text in PDF. Mark important things in books, journals or documents you want to review.
- Hand-write your comments and notes on PDF.
- Insert pictures from your photo album or camera roll into your documents.
- Sign and Send Documents. Sign documents using your finger or stylus and send it through email or fax right from your iPhone or iPad.
- Draw with your finger. Use it to make handwritten notes or highlight text in scanned books.
- Make multiple Bookmarks.
- Review documents. Mark up errors and place special emphasis on important sentences.
Create/Edit Notes and Documents:
- Create documents in open standard html format which can be opened or edited in any standard word processor like Microsoft Office, Pages or Open Office.
- Create Worksheets in standard dat format which can be opened and edited in any worksheet software.
Create Voice Memos:
Create Voice Recordings. Record meetings, customer visits, class lectures etc and store it along with your documents on your iPhone or iPad.
Create Hand-Written Notes and Drawings:
Unleash your artistic skills by creating drawings or taking casual hand-written notes.
Convert Microsoft Office documents to PDF
Other things Good Writer 4 lets you do:
Good Writer has one of the best PDF viewers for iPad and iPhone. It opens large files in landscape or portrait mode with full page or thumbnail views and multiple bookmarks.
Copy Files from Mac or PC via Wi-Fi and USB:
Use iTunes file sharing to transfer files directly to your iPad or iPhone via USB cable. As an alternative connect your iOS device running Good Write via Wi-Fi and operate it like a wireless flash drive. No additional software is required.
Open Email Attachments:
Open attachments directly from the Mail app. Also, you can open PDF files from any other application on the iPad or iPhone via “Open In…” dialogue.
Fax Documents directly from your iPhone or iPad:
You can send fax directly from your iPhone or iPad. For this feature, the app integrates with Interfax service. To use this feature, you need to already have or create an account with Interfax.net and they will charge you a few cents per fax which goes directly to them.
Share Files With Your Friends:
Email files directly from Good Writer 4 with all annotations you made.
You can download Good Writer 4 from the iTunes App Store by following this link.