AppVN is one of the latest third-party app stores to be released for Android users, a social network of sorts offering free and easy access to tons of apps, games, and other content. It aims to be an alternative for those who are fed up with the official store by offering a different kind of experience. More than just an app store, AppVN is incredibly flexible and offers content that the official app store will never offer.
However, this does come with a downside. These apps are classed as unofficial, and they will never be verified by Google Play Protect. That means, if you decide to download AppVN on your Android device, it is entirely at your risk.
AppVN is completely free to download, and all content is free to use. Regularly updated, more apps are added from time to time, even the newly developed popular apps.
How to Download AppVN on Android:
If you are happy to try AppVN, all you have to do is install the APK onto your device. Here’s how:
1. Before you can even think about installing AppVN, permission needs to be given. Go to your Android Settings app.
2. Tap on the Security or Privacy option
3. Find the Allow Unknown Sources option and tap the slider to enable it.
4. Now you can download the AppVN APK file, so open the official page and tap the link.
5. Open your Downloads and double tap on the appvn.apk file – the installation will begin.
6. At this point, if you haven’t enabled unknown sources, you will get an error message telling you’re the App is blocked. To fix this, tap Mobile Menu > Settings > Security and enable it.
7. The app store is downloaded to your device, and you can enjoy all the free apps and games.
How to Download AppVN on Windows:
As well as using AppVN on your Android device, you can also install it on your Windows PC:
1. Download the BlueStacks Android emulator onto your computer
2. Launch the emulator and sign in using your Google account (free to get if you haven’t got one )
3. Leave BlueStacks to set up.
4. Download AppVN on your computer, find the file (in Downloads), and drag it to BlueStacks.
5. Or open BlueStacks and type AppVN into the search bar.
6. Click on the file and allow it to install – be patient as this can take a few minutes.
7. Once installed, AppVN is available from the emulator home screen.
The features AppVN offers serious competition to other similar installers, and some of the best features are:
AppVN is supported on multiple platforms, including iOS, Android, and Windows.
A user-friendly interface makes it easy for you to find your way around, and a search bar makes it easier to find apps and games.
Everything in the app store is free, including all the in-app features and bonuses, and you can choose from plenty of different streaming apps, eBooks, apps, games, and more.
Many games for free, including Minecraft PE and more, are added regularly, including some that hit AppVN before being officially released.
Language support far outweighs many other app stores.
A small app, it is less than 20 MB in size, and it doesn’t interfere with other resources or systems on your device.
The advanced search feature helps you find your apps and games quickly.
No need to register. Simply install and start downloading your apps and games.
The one-click installer makes installing modified content dead easy, and it’s all free.