The Spotify playlist has managed to bring together many people, and it claims to be one of the most expertly curated playlists in the world.
But how exactly can you share it on mobile or desktop? Here is how:
Sharing your Spotify Playlist on Mobile
To share your Spotify Playlist on mobile app, here is the guide:
- Open the Spotify app on your phone
- Then, tap on the ‘Your Library’ tab, which will be at the bottom of the screen.
- Then, open the Playlist you wish to share from the list of playlists.
- Then, tap on the three dots on the upper right side of the screen. You will get a pop-up with a list of options. Tap ‘Share,’ which will be at the bottom of the list.
- Select where you want to share your Playlist. You can share it directly or Copy the link and paste it where you like.
Sharing your Spotify Playlist on Your Desktop
If you are using the Spotify App on your PC, here is how to share it:
- Open the Spotify App
- Then, open the Playlist you wish to share, which will be on the left sidebar. You can also search the playlist on the search bar at the top.
- Then, once the playlist has been selected, you will get an expanded view of the playlist. You will see three dots next to the green ‘Play’ button. Click on them.
- It will bring a drop-down menu with several options. Click on ‘Share’ at the bottom.
- Select one of the choices or select ‘Copy Playlist Link’ to copy the link.