Taxi hailing cabs have brought a lot of convenience to us because they make calling for a taxi anywhere you are, at any time, easier.
However, sometimes, it can be a lot of work for some people to make their own travel arrangements and hail their own Uber cab.
This is where Uber Family comes in. Uber Family allows you to share your account with family and loved ones while sharing one payment method. In Uber Family, you can share the profile with up to then Uber users.
Here is how to use it:
- First, you need to identify the family organizer. This will be the person who will manage all aspects of the family profile account.
- If you are the family organizer, you will open the Uber app, select Account, and then look for Family.
- This will be where you create your family profile. You will add new members here.
- Add a new member to add users and up to nine others to the family profile; plus, you will be ten. You will get an option to add members from your contact list.
- You can then share the profile with your family.
Another way to go about it will be:
- Open the Uber app.
- If you do not see an option for profiles, tap the Menu button on the left.
- Then select Settings.
- Then tap Add Family Profile.
- This will open another bar, this time for Add Family Members. When you click on this, it will launch your contacts list.
- Select the contacts you want to invite, whether family members or friends.
- Press Send Invite.
- Then, select a payment option.
And if you are the one receiving the invite, here is how you will join the Uber Family Profile.