The smartphone has been and continues to disrupt the tech space. This miniature gadget has essentially collapsed the radio, TV, calculator, camera, and stethoscope – just to mention a few – into a singular device to rule them all.
Nowadays, a person’s smartphone encompasses all spheres of their lives. That includes work, education, health, and relationship matters. Today, it is the guiding compass for web development across the internet and a leading platform for infotainment consumption.
Introducing the VANKYO Leisure 470 Pro Phone Projector
One aspect that has made smartphones the go-to device for information and entertainment (infotainment) consumption is their ability to accompany us wherever we go. Whenever the chance allows it, you can simply whip it out of your pocket or purse and have a go at it.
That is why there’s a growing trend of people consuming more Netflix, Amazon Prime, news, articles, and blogs on their phones than traditional mediums. However, to say that it is the medium of choice will be a stretch of the truth; heck, it’s a smaller display than the typical TV or laptop. Nonetheless, it remains the medium of convenience.
Small, 5G WiFi, Bright Projector
Innov8tiv magazine has just learned of a new projector that would revolutionize binge-watching on the smartphone while on the go. Yes! We know the typical projector in the market is bulky, expensive, and not bright enough to give you a good viewing experience, especially in a not-so-dark environment.
The VANKYO Leisure 470 Pro Phone Projector checked all the right boxes to warrant it being mentioned in the context of binge-watching while on the go. Yes, that is right up the aisle of campers, RV trips, road trips, and backyard sitting enthusiasts.
If you are the type that enjoys outdoor activities with family and friends, you will be glad to know you don’t need to dampen down the movie-watching experience. The VANKYO Leisure 470 Pro has.
- A Compact-Small Size: This projector is at least 40% smaller than the typical 1080p projector found on the market. So the issue of portability will not be much of a concern. This projector is one of the Smallest Native 1080P LCD Projectors on the market.
- Great Cinematic Experience: This projector gives 1080p resolution projections maxing out at 250 inches. The colors are bright, vivid, and with precise details.
- Ultra-Fast 5G WiFi Connectivity: Designed primarily for the outdoors, the VANKYO 470 Pro comes inbuilt with 5G/2.4G dual-band WiFi connectivity. That ensures you can always stream your content provided there is cellular coverage.
- Multiple Connectivity: This projector comes with 2 HDMI ports, 1 TF-card slot, 1 USB port, and 1 audio-out port. That said, the projector not only can stream content off your phone, but you can also connect it to a gaming console, iPad, laptop, and even TV sticks like Roku.
- Supersize Viewing: The projector gives you a bright, vivid, and clearly detailed 1080p resolution projection up to 250 inches. That is probably bigger than the TV you currently have in your house. At the minimum scale down, you get 39 inches projection viewing screen. That is comfortable to fit in just about anywhere outdoors.
Stats for Nerds
For our technical readers who want to know about the technical mambo-jumbo under the hood. Check out the following table.
|Display Type||LCD||Light Source||LED|
|Installation Type||Front/Rear/Ceiling||Aspect Ratio||4:3/16:9/Auto|
|Speaker||3W/4ohm||Power Supply||AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Photo Format Supported||BMP/JPG/PNG/JPEG||Audio Format Supported||MP3/WMA/MP2/
|Ports||HD In x 2/USB Port x 1/
Audio Out x 1/AV In x1/
Memory Card Slot x 1
The stats above show there’s no debate about it; the VANKYO Leisure 470 Pro Phone Projector is your ultimate big-screen view while on the go. Especially if you consider it goes for $169.99 on Best Buy and the company’s website Ivankyo.com.
PS – Use code “innov8tiv” for a 20 USD discount when you order the Leisure 470 Pro from VANKYO’s official website. Code ends on Aug 31.