So, iOS’s lock screen tweak looks like Android. This tweak is known as the JellyLock. It is similar in appearance and features to the Android’s lock screen. For users who like customizable look and changeable lock screens this feature is a good option to have in their device.
Since the tweak was released, the users market have had an overwhelming positive response so the developers are currently working on a new release and updated version of the same tweak. The updated tweak is known as JellyLock7, and has a smarter look, better features, more options and has a very reliable performance. A brief overview of what exactly to expect from the JellyLock7 is given below:
- The shortcut ring now has some interesting icon badges.
- There are numerous customization options now available.
- The analogy and flow of this lock screen goes perfectly fine with the user interface of Ios7 itself.
As briefly stated earlier, the JellyLock7 comes packed with features which will make your life easier and technology stylish. Some of these features include:
- Unlocking the phone by a single swipe of your finger. (You should note that this feature is customizable by going to the settings tab and then toggling off the option that triggers this default unlocking activity).
- Right from the lock screen you can start the camera and shoot/record the world. (This option can also be changed by going to the settings tab and toggling the related options).
- To save time and a few extra finger swipes and taps, JellyLock7 allows you to add a maximum of 5 shortcut icons to the lock screen. These shortcuts might be the system application or the apps downloaded from another source.
- JellyLock7 also allows you to remove the option of the password feature when you need to use the application.
The features relating to the appearance are also worth noting:
- The ring size is customizable.
- The color of the ring can also be changed (you can choose from a wide range of colors).
- The wallpaper’s appearance can also be altered
- The icon badges are customizable in terms of appearance
To get a list of all these options described above just follow the menu which handles the appearance settings and you’re done.
Where to get this feature?
So, what are you waiting for? If you love Android you should go out and get yourself this app!