Accepting Applications: Join the VC4A Business Angel Academy
Through mentoring, business angels offer more than just money. Mentor-driven capital is creating value for startups by sharing the knowledge, experience, and network you’ve build up during the course of your career, while maximizing the return on investment. Start your journey today!
Take advantage of the first dedicated training program designed for African business professionals keen to support Africa’s up-and-coming entrepreneurs. Interested in joining this unique program being launched in two of the continent’s leading startup hubs, Nairobi and Lagos?
This program is focused on giving you the tools to think like an investor and to maximize your impact as a mentor. Understanding how you as a Business Angel can add value to a starting business is core to your journey to becoming a successful Business Angel.
What we offer:
– Join an elite class of dedicated Business Angels
– Access to VC4A Mentorship Marketplace
– Mentor a promising African startup
– Participate in 2 mentor capital bootcamps (Nairobi or Lagos)
– Access to 6 Masterclasses
*Business Angel Mentorship
*Mentorship for Growth
*Partnering with Corporates
*Structuring the Corporate Deal
Starting as an angel investor
Valuations and Term Sheets
– Access to peer mentor sessions, expert office hours, and mentorship guide
– Access to resident experts on corporate matchmaking & investment readiness
– Access to promising startup companies looking for angel investment
– Program Certificate + profile on VC4A website and Pro Account (3 months)
– Join one of the many investor syndicates that partner with VC4A
This is a unique opportunity to join a pioneering community of Business Angels coming up across the African continent. Engage industry leaders and learn from your peers while supporting exciting new startups selected as part of the Make-IT in Africa program.
For more information and registrations visit:
Or e-mail Program Lead David van Dijk at [email protected].