Refresh Launches Web App and iOS update to Help Users Find A Common Ground and Build Stronger Relationships
The new web app and iOS update create a snapshot of the people you are about to meet, it also features email notifications, recent news and new data sources with more visual insights
Refresh, the mobile app that makes it easy to find a common ground and build stronger relationships with new acquaintances, has announced today that it will be launching of its new web app, along with a significant update for its existing iOS app. Both the web and iPhone app now feature email notifications, recent news and new data sources for insights. The iOS update also features a new swipeable interface that makes it easy to quickly find the right insights. The launch will be today at 9AM EST.
With Refresh, users can dive deeper into their contacts, friends and business partners, and by syncing the app to their calendar, users will have instant access to insights on the people they’re meeting. Refresh analyzes data from more than 100 sources around the web, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Yelp, Google+, Instagram and Foursquare, and collects public information into a handy guide to help you make the most out of your meetings, interviews and conversations.
“At Refresh, we’re focused on creating a tool that helps everybody build stronger relationships, and in the past few months, we’ve used data to understand what’s critical for connecting and making conversation,” said Bhavin Shah, CEO and Co-Founder at Refresh. “With that information, we took an informed position on which details are the most critical to know. We reorganized our insights to prioritize what’s most useful, while also making it easier for users to find specific facts to build trust and rapport.”
The new Refresh apps for iOS and web debut several exciting new features, including recent news about people and companies, email notifications and more powerful and visually-focused insights with logos, faces and icons.
Key Features of both the new web and iOS app include:
- Instant Insights: Sync Refresh with your calendar to receive insights on the people you’re meeting and make lasting first impressions, or quickly get up-to-date on those you already know.
- Put Context Behind Your Facts: Refresh not only aggregates social information, but also connects the dots by personalizing the data to reveal shared interest, mutual connections, and more.
- Just-in-Time Alerts: Receive up-to-the-minute push and email notifications on the people you’re meeting, packed with new insights, so you’re well-prepared when you walk in.
- Take Notes: Jot down details about the people you meet — names, stories and upcoming trips – so you can refresh your memory for next time and strengthen your connection.
- Make Introductions and Connections: Quick actions like emailing insights, connecting across networks and contacting people are one tap away.
For more information, visit the Refresh website.
Refresh finds common ground with the people you meet. By syncing to your calendar, Refresh searches the web and social networks and aggregates public information into a handy guide to help you make the most out of your meetings, interviews and social interactions. From shared interests, to work history and important moments in their lives, Refresh makes it easy to create lasting first impressions or quickly get up to date on your contacts. Founded in 2011, Refresh is based in Mountain View, California.