How to Reset Windows 8.1, 2012 R2 Server Password for Administrator (Guide)
You will come across situations in which you have to reset the password of the administrator or other users on a computer or server. Such type of scenarios is faced when you are logging into your system after a long time and have forgotten the password. This article provides the guaranteed method to reset the password of administrator or other users for Windows 8.1 and 2012 R2 server. This method works quite fast to reset your password within seconds.
Usually, people try software that use complex algorithms to crack forgotten passwords. These tools are not easy to use and don’t guarantee 100% success also. The following method takes around 20 seconds to remove the password from a PC or Windows server. It doesn’t employ any kind of brute force approach to crack passwords. Instead, it removes passwords with the aid of a few clicks only. The method requires you to spend a few pennies though, but the success is guaranteed to reset Windows 2012 R2 server and Windows 8.1 password.
Simple Methods to Reset Windows 8.1 and Server 2012 R2 Forgotten Password
- You need to purchase and download Spotmau Bootsuite from its official site. It contains valuable utilities, which are very useful for daily computer usage. It is worth buying when you are facing troubles with your PC.
- Install Bootsuite on PC where you have the permissions. Install this program to make a bootable CD which will be used on the PC where you need to reset the forgotten password.
- Launch Bootsuite wizard and create a bootable CD.
- Boot Windows 8.1 or Windows 2012 R2 Server by using this bootable CD where you need to remove or reset the administrator password.
- Choose the option under “Password and Key Finder” as demonstrated below.
- Click “Admin Password Resetter”.
- This software is quite intelligent to detect the OS version and lists out the local user accounts on the computer or server. Choose the account whose password is required. It will remove the password for the corresponding user almost instantly in a matter of a single click without waiting. The success is 100% guaranteed.
- Choose the user and click Reset.
- When you confirm the password reset, you will get the following message, indicating the successful operation.
Your desired password will be removed in a matter of seconds. The software has just removed the administrator password for Windows 8.1 or Windows 2012 R2.
Now you should be able to login to the PC or server without being prompted to type the password for a particular user account that has just been reset. It is recommended to set a new password immediately.