Creating a WordPress website is not as easy as it seems, as various things need to be put into consideration. One of them is a web host, many fail at making the right choice when it comes to selecting a web host and in the end, their sites start experiencing setbacks as a result of bad web hosting. High performance, security, and availability are features a site will experience upon selecting a dependable host and those three features are what your visitors desire the most.
In this article, we will dot the I’s and cross the T’s relating to WordPress web hosting. The primary features of some of the top web host suitable for WordPress hosting are highlighted below:
One of the top web hosts for WordPress websites is Bluehost; it is easily one of the best around. The company has a top-notch WordPress hosting package offering the highest quality with one of the most affordable prices around. Bluehost web hosting service comes packed with additional appealing bonuses and features. Furthermore, the company now offers a hosting package that ranges from 12 to 36 months. There are three WordPress hosting plans, which are:
- Shared WordPress Hosting; that is suitable for newbies just getting to work with WordPress.
- WP Pro; for faster and more complex sites expected to have high traffic operated at super-fast speed.
- Ecommerce; perfect for online stores needing a hosting service that can provide a secure payment system and high traffic management.
Bluehost has a lot of features with some of them listed below:
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Automated updates and backups
- All round the clock WordPress expert support
- A year free domain
- Easy and quick installation for WordPress
- Free SSL Certificate
Talking about a web host that makes running a WordPress site easy and smooth. Verpex is capable of making your audience website experience free-flowing and appealing. Whether you run a more complex eCommerce store or a simple blog, Verpex has the right features and tools to help set up your website and keep it running without lag. All the WordPress hosting packages are run on high-end cloud servers. You could choose whether shared or dedicated servers depending on the subscribed plans. The WordPress hosting plans available are:
- Bronze Plan; fit for starting up a single site with immediate setup. The best package for simple blog owners.
- Sliver Plan; this plan can accommodate more websites in the tune of five sites based on one cPanel control panel.
- Gold Plan; an increase in the number of sites to 10 along with a higher disk space of 50GB and unlimited email accounts. The best plan for professionals.
There are lots of interesting features that Verpex has to offer:
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Free SSL Certificates
- Daily Backups
- Free Migrations
- cPanel Control Panel
- Expert WordPress support
- Free domain
When you think of top-rated website host, Siteground easily fit into that description. The company has servers with blazing speed on offer along with excellent WordPress support. Add that to a great security level to safeguard your website at the server and application level. The plans on offer by this web host provider are different and unique, we have:
- StartUp Plan; this plan limits you to one website, however, with unmetered traffic along with 10GB space storage.
- GrowBig Plan; This is what makes the Siteground web hosting service unique, right from this plan you are afforded an unlimited number of sites. This is along with the usual unmetered traffic.
- GoGeek Plan; this plan also allows an unlimited number of sites along with a higher disk space of 30GB.
Other amazing features to be found on Siteground are:
- Free SSL Certificate
- Free Email
- Unlimited Databases
- Free WP Installation
- WordPress Auto updates
- Free CDN
- 24/7 Customer Support
HostGator has been around for quite a while in the web hosting space, they offer quality web hosting services for mostly beginners. Nevertheless, HostGator offers WordPress hosting as well where you can enjoy 2.5 times faster load time alongside greater site performance. HostGator has three WordPress host plans on offer, which are:
- Starter Package; this package limit you to just one website and 1GB of backup space. You are afforded monthly traffic of 100k visitors.
- Standard Package; this package covers only 2 websites with an increase in backup space to 2GB and 200k visitors each month.
- Business Package; under this package, you can run up to three websites and you are afforded a 3GB of backup space. The monthly traffic limits jump to 500k visitors.
HostGator also offers many likable features such as:
- Unmetered Storage Space
- Free SSL Certificate
- Automatic Malware Removal
- $100 worth of Google Adwords Credit
- Free migration
Now that you have an idea of the top WordPress Host out there. You can easily make an informed decision as to which is the ideal host for your website, and that depends on the kind of website you run or want to run. Ideally, a good WordPress host should be able to meet the basic requirements of running a WordPress site. To run WordPress adequately, it recommended that the web host run a web server that supports MySQL version 5.5 or higher and PHP version 5.4 or higher.