How to Send Anonymous Emails for Free
The email clients like Outlook, Gmail, Hotmail, or Yahoo show your identity when you send emails to others. If you want to have fun with your friends by sending them fake or anonymous emails, then you can’t use the default way of sending emails. This article will describe a novel strategy to send anonymous emails for free without installing any third party application or program. You need to use a web page “Deadfake” that allows you to send fake emails to others with a fake sender’s email address.
Must Read: Email Forward Multiple Messages in Gmail
Sending Anonymous Emails for Free
- Follow the steps described below for sending fake emails to others for free.
- Launch your web browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome etc.
- Go to a free web tool “Deadfake” that allows you to send fake emails to others for free. With the help of Deadfake, you can shape your emails as if these are coming from some legitimate source.
- Simply make sure that you are on the “Send fake email” tab in Deadfake.
- You need to scroll down the page until see the form for sending anonymous and fake email messages.
- Start filling the fields in the form such as “To” and the “Message”. The real essence of the trick is contained in the “From” field in which you have to enter a fake address that will show up as sender to your friend.
- You must make your email look legitimate also. For this purpose, you need to input parameters that appear legitimate.
- Enter the security code shown in the box show at the bottom of the email body, and then click “Send Now”.
- You are done. In a matter of seconds, your email will be sent to the recipient.
Don’t miss: Get Free Email Lists For Marketing
You must keep in mind that Deadfake will not be held for your fake emails and actions. You must use this tool with precaution. The tool will also include a warning in the email of your recipient. Your recipient will be alerted whether the email is coming from a genuine source or a fake one.