How to Send Local Messages to Windows PC on LAN
In previous versions of Windows like Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT, and Windows 2000 Server Systems, it was easy to send messages over LAN with the help of Net Send command. The users of Windows 7 and 8 shouldn’t be disappointed as there are sophisticated instant messengers for communicating with network PCs. Here, we will review Softros that is used to send local messages to Windows PC.
Softros has the ability to send message to an individual person or broadcast to the whole network. This application is wonderful for those who don’t like to remember long commands for directly sending messages to people residing on the same network. You can send all urgent notifications to your friends in real-time.
The key features of Softros are presented as follows:
- Softros provides safe communication between PCs using AES encryption.
- Dedicated server is not required for establishing communication.
- You can easily share data with network PCs quite fast.
- You can broadcast urgent messages for all your colleagues.
- You can create custom groups from the existing contact list.
- Messages are logged.
- The users can utilize offline messaging mode.
Softros can be utilized in home, office, or corporate LAN. The tool has the ability to administer main functions of messaging client. The administrator can prohibit the use of certain functions of the app and can also tweak the settings. It can be highly effective in a large company with a lot of employees.
After reviewing Softros, it is evident that it is a user-friendly tool to send local messages to Windows PC on LAN effortlessly.