The event will feature more than 160 high profiled guests coming from different backgrounds like entrepreneurs, developers, cloud gurus, social media experts and business networking consultants invited as some of the chief guests. The conference is expected to dazzle the audience in attendance while educating them on cross platforms ranging from mobile development, cloud services and the Appcelerator Titanium framework. This conference is expected to elevate and boost people’s grasp on technology as well on the business aspects of the Appcelerator Titanium framework.
A glimpse into some of the high profiled guest speakers who will be opening their box full of innovative ideas include:
- Keynote speeches from Jeff Haynie and Tony Lukasavage of Appcelerator.
- Zero to App using the Titanium Alloy, by Jason Kneen.
- Ali Abdullah, “Forgetting Old Habits” and a member to the Board of Directors of yours truly Innov8tiv Magazine – A trend setting blog for technology and business.
- Using Bluetooth Light Energy to Enhance User Engagement, by Stephen Feather.
- Wearable Technologies and Interfacing with Mobile, by Alexander Chatterjee.
tiConf is the brainchild and a joint venture by a group of enthusiastic developers who planned and contemplated over this successful project over sometime and came up with this amazing idea. The mission was to bring to US the first ever Appcelerator developer conference to compliment CodeStrong in San Francisco. The major source of funds for tiConf comes from the community and ticketing. The primary sponsor for tiConf comes from the Appcelerator. tiConf is organized, run and presented by Tipsy & Tumbler – a digital agency based in the United Kingdom Titanium Mobile. For more information on tickets, profiles and the event schedules, checkout the tiConf website.