In this article, we are going to discuss the different myths about using the SaaS application. Also, we will discuss the SaaS design trends and ignored facts about SaaS UI design.
What are different myths about SaaS applications?
Here is a list of myths that are discussed about the SaaS application.
- We are a small project and do not need a SaaS design
The first myth is that the client believes that due to the size of their business, they do not need SaaS. They only think by adding some pictures and colors to their website will not make much difference. If you think you are a small company and have no need for any design, then you are wrong. This design might attract more people and help in the ranking of your website.
- Developers can design a product, so we don’t need a designer for our business
The developer of the website thinks that they can do everything on their own. This is not the case as a developer is a technical specialist who sees everything differently than the customer. The developer is also the person who is given the duty of making the product.
- This service is too expensive, and we are a small start-up
Many people think that the design given by the SaaS is expensive, and they cannot afford it. This is not the case as the services offered by them are cheap and can help them to save money. This work requires less time, and also the total time of development is less than usual.
What are the things ignored about the SaaS application?
Below mentioned are some of the points that tell us the things which are commonly ignored by people.
- The first thing is that you need a good interface that is better than your opponent. This will not only beat them but can rank your website the best. This helps you to do everything in an online manner and leave the traditional method.
- The second myth is that the SaaS does not give good designs. Most people think that they copy the design from somewhere and post it on their application. This is not the case as you can design your website, or you can choose a readymade design made by their employees.
- You should know the daily needs of the business and also the product they are selling. This will help you a lot in selecting the background to which you want to apply.
What are the design trends of SaaS?
Here are some of the design trends of SaaS in the years 2020 and 2021.
This is a thing where you use a two-color scheme in your logo or design and make it more interesting. This looks very simple, but they are much attractive when you take a good look at them.
- You can turn your company name into the logo
Just like Google, you can make a logo out of your company name and post it up. This makes the website attractive and will also help you to advertise your company.