With the rise of self-media, more and more people have begun to make their videos, emoticons, pictures, and other materials and publish them on their accounts. Some video editing software may bring a product watermark to your works; then, you may need to use watermark removal software to remove it. Meanwhile, a tool that can add watermarks to your videos or photos is crucial to enhance copyright security. This WorkinTool Watermark Eraser is what I’d like to recommend to you after testing several free watermark processors in the industry.
What is WorkinTool Watermark Eraser
WorkinTool Watermark Eraser is a video and photo watermark processing software suitable for the Windows system. With it, you can add or remove watermarks to/from videos and photos in just a few steps. It also fulfills processing multiple watermarks in one go. As a new product explored by WorkinTool, a professional office software company, it offers a long-term free trial without any user request. With its mature technology, it can remove watermarks from video and photos automatically, without any destructive toll on the clarity of the uploaded file. Multiple images and video editing tools are also attainable here.
Price and Plan: Provide a long-term free trial for all users
Supported OS: Windows only
Pros and Cons
- Remove watermark without any blur
- Free to use without limits on usage times
- Free of viruses throughout downloading and installing
- Maintain high clarity of the original file
- Multiple photos and video editing tools
- Available for Windows only
- Support a few video and image formats (videos in MP4, MKV, MOV; images in JPG, PNG, and BMP)
WorkinTool Watermark Eraser Main Features
· Remove Watermark from Photo/ Video
The core feature of WorkinTool Watermark Eraser is that it can eliminate logos like text, images, stamps, etc. from videos and photos without making the original one blur. Batch removal is feasible in it. That means you can remove watermarks in bulk in one go. As for removing the watermark from the video, it is possible to select the specific duration to get rid of the watermark. You can create multiple selections as well. This watermark removal tool allows you to erase the unwanted object of a video or photo without any hidden request.
Here is a brief guide on removing watermarks using WorkinTool Watermark Eraser.
- Choose Remove Watermark from Image on the first interface.
- Upload an image file that is bound with watermarks. Images in JPG, PNG, and BMP are supported to import.
- Remove watermarks by brush or rectangle. Then press Save to download the erased photo.
- Select Remove Watermark from Video on the home page.
- Upload a video from the folder or drag it to import directly. Videos in MP4, MKV, and MOV are suitable.
- Click Create Selection to cover the watermark. It allows you to create more selections as well. The time duration from which you want to remove the watermark is also optional. Then click on Save to download the converted video.
· Add Watermark to Photo/Video
Another prominent feature of this software is to add watermarks to videos and photos. With this tool, you can choose to add a text watermark or an image stamp to a video or a picture. Multiple modes are optional here. You can decide on a watermark’s size, font, color, opacity, layout, etc. It also supports inserting various watermarks in one go.
- Select Add Watermark to Image and upload a picture.
- Choose the text watermark or the image watermark.
- Adjust the form and layout of the watermark, then press Save.
- Select Add Watermark to Video and import a video file in MP4, MKV, or MOV.
- Decide to add text watermark or image watermark.
- Choose the parameter, position of the watermark, and the video duration you want to insert the watermark. Then press Save.
· Edit Images
In addition to processing watermarks in a photo or a video, WorkinTool Watermark Eraser can also be used to edit images with multiple helpful tools. All the picture editing tools and materials are free to use without hidden costs. Generally, it can:
- Crop a picture size
- Add filter to a photo
- Adjust the photo brightness, clarity, etc.
- Make the photo blur
- Add frames to an image
- Add text and stickers to a photo
- Draw a picture with brushes
- Rotate images by degrees
· Crop Videos
Moreover, it is also equipped with video editing tools that help you resize and trim videos. As for resizing a video, you can change the video ratio into 9:16, 16:9, 3:4, 4:3, 1:1, etc. You can also customize by adding specific parameters. As for trimming a video, you can cut out the unwanted beginning or end part of the video. It is also feasible to add the period you want to save. Relatively, the operability of this function is high. In addition to several default modes, you can randomly adjust according to your needs.
After testing its user interface, key features, operations, converting speed, etc., I have to say that WorkinTool Watermark Eraser is worthy of recommendation. It is friendly to beginners. If you are a Windows user looking for watermark remover software right now, don’t miss this free and effective tool.