Image Credit: AppleInsideer
Apple is set to release its latest i-devices operating system, the iOS 17. This new mobile OS comes packed with exciting features. This article will explore a new feature that will enable users to turn any picture into a sticker.
Have you ever wished you could use your face instead of the default yellow-bald emojis? Well, iOS 17 gives you exactly just that option. You can take a snap of yourself, your dog, cat, child, or your favorite person. Then turn it into an emoji to enrichen your texting game.
How to make your Photo become Stickers
- Launch the iMessage app on your iDevice. Tap the plus-sign icon located at the far left of the text field.
- Tap on the Stickers option, then tap the sticker icon located next to the clock icon.
- Select New Sticker and select a photo in your gallery.
- After picking up the photo, the system will automatically find the object in the image. Now tap on Add Sticker at the bottom right corner.
- You can further tweak the sticker by adding various effects. For instance, you can make it look like a comic.
- Now drag it to the text field and use it in your reply as a personalized emoji. Except it is not just a regular emoji but an ‘emoji-lized’ picture of your choosing.
Erasing/Editing the Personalized Emoji
If, at one point, you become bored with the emoji, you can delete it or edit it. To delete the sticker, you need to long-press on it, and a menu will pop up with the delete option. Also, on the pop-up menu will be the option of editing the sticker’s effect. Whereby you can get to choose different effects and qualities for the emoji.