SysTools® Outlook Recovery Software – A Look At How It Works
Outlook Recovery© software developed by SysTools Software Pvt. Limited is designed to repair your Outlook PST files and enable you to recover your data in the form of usable and in demand file formats such as PST, MSG and EML.
According to the assurance given by its developer, once you complete the repair process, you can import the files mentioned above and access your data in various outstanding desktop mail programs like MS Outlook, Windows Live Mail among others.
There are numerous of similar tools available in the software market which also promise PST file recovery. But today, Innov8tiv takes a deeper look at the Outlook Recovery© application. Let us review the Outlook Recovery version 4.1.
Outlook Recovery features: The latest released version 4.1 is said to have many advanced and enhanced features. Innov8tiv has identified the following distinct features on the application:
- It can retrieve your deleted data items on the Outlook such as emails, calendar, contacts, tasks, etc.
- It can repair ANSI Personal Storage Table file that has been damaged. This has been made possible by its increased storage size to 2 GB, which is the maximum saving limit.
- It can recover your corrupt files caused by compressed Outlook Personal Folders.
- It also can recover passphrase or password protected Outlook PST files.
- Another feature that truly stands out as a nice feature is the option of enabling you filter your emails based on date (‘To’ and ‘From’) and export only mails within a particular time frame in the form of PST, EML or MSG files.
- It can also recover your deleted folders containing mails and other data like tasks, calendars, journals, notes, etc and store them in PST file.
- It repairs very big sized PST files and save it in the form of UNICODE.
The review in bullets above sums up all the basic features of the Outlook Recovery. Should the features hold to be entirely effective then by all means the Outlook Recovery is a feasible app for any issue you might face in terms of corrupted, deleted or formatted data in your Ms Outlook.
Next we take a look on the compatibility issues of the Outlook Recovery on system running the latest IT technologies. The tool is big on modernization and advancement which makes it compatible with even the latest technologies; it operates efficiently with even the latest Windows OS i.e. 8.1. Its recovered PST files can also be accessed on Ms Outlook 2013 as well as older versions of MS Outlook.
As a cautious computer user, the next question you should have in mind is, ‘Is it safe to install the Outlook Recovery in my system?’ This is a very important question, given many software applications out there contain malicious programs (virus) that could damage, or render your system inaccessible or completely lost.
According to reliable reports, the Outlook Recovery is protected by two anti-virus: the Norton by Symantec and McAfee SECURE, protecting it from malware programs of the modern world. So your system is secure while you are executing this program.
In terms of system’s specification needed to run this program. The app is 17.2 MB in size, meaning you don’t need more than that free size on your hard drive to install it. In terms of the other system’s properties requirement, it requires a minimum of 512 MB RAM, 1GHz processor.
It only works on Windows-based PCs, and considering the systems requirement needed to run the latest Windows OS; it would be fair to say that Outlook Recovery can run on all PCs with the Windows OS.
You can also give it a try out, and find out for yourself how it works and determine for yourself on its effectiveness. By downloading and installing the Free Demo Version by clicking this link. The free demo allows users to recover up to 25 items per folder from the corrupted PST File. But there are some restrictions on the trial version, which the full version has. In order to enjoy the full benefit of the tool, you can buy the full version for only $49.