Hey there, Apple aficionados! So, you woke up one day to find out that Apple decided to throw a little party for your wallet by increasing the prices of their services. Not cool, right? Well, don’t fret, because we’re here to show you how to outsmart the tech giant and regain control of your hard-earned cash.
Apple recently played the “price increase” card in the US, UK, and parts of Europe, and some of their services got a price bump of up to 30%. Take Apple TV+, for example. It used to be your budget-friendly $6.99 pal, but now it thinks it’s a fancy $9.99 superstar. And let’s not even get started on the Apple One bundle, which is now 17% pricier than its previous self. Come on, Apple, we thought we were buddies!
An Apple a Day Keeps Your Wallet Away? Not Anymore!
Now, here’s the deal: if you’re an existing customer, you won’t feel the pinch of these price hikes until your 30-day subscription plan expires. But hey, we’ve got your back! We’re here to give you the lowdown on how to change or cancel your Apple One subscription if you’re not thrilled about forking out the extra dough.
Changing or Canceling Your Apple One Subscription: A Step-by-Step Guide
- First things first, grab your trusty iPhone or iPad, and open the Settings app. It’s like your digital treasure map to savings.
- Tap on your name, which should be proudly perched at the top of the screen. After all, it’s your device; it better know who the boss is!
- Scroll down and find Subscriptions. This is where the money-saving adventures begin.
- Once you’re in the Subscriptions menu, spot “Apple One” and give it a good ol’ tap. It’s like picking a character in a video game, but the stakes are real!
- Now, here’s where the magic happens. If you want to change your plan, tap on “See All Plans” near the top. Feel like getting back to basics with individual services? Then tap on “Choose Individual Services.”
- If you’ve had enough and are ready to part ways with Apple’s latest price hike shenanigans, tap on “Cancel All Services” at the bottom. You’ll be free like a bird! Well, almost.
A Little Bonus Tip
Here’s a secret shortcut to saving some bucks. If you switch to a more affordable plan, you might just sneak in the old, cheaper pricing before the price increase comes knocking on your door on November 24. Shh, don’t tell Apple we told you!
And, in case you’re a parent navigating this tech labyrinth, remember that subscriptions set through your kids’ devices or a different Apple ID won’t show up under your account. You’ll need to sneak over to their gadgets and follow the steps above to unveil those hidden subscriptions. It’s like a digital scavenger hunt!
So, there you have it, folks. With a few taps, you can take control of your Apple One subscription, save some money, and put that extra cash to good use, like buying more apps, downloading more music, or maybe even investing in a few more emojis for your texts. Cheers to smarter spending and keeping Apple on its toes!