WIMBIZ – Holds Its Annual Market Place Exhibition In Lagos
It has been over 12 years since the inception of WIMBIZ in 2001 founded by 13 women and 1 man. WIMBIZ (Women In Management, Business and Public Service) is an organization whose core mandate is to identify pertinent issues affecting optimum development of the womenfolk in the workplace, businesses and in leadership positions. It helps such women leaders in capacity building and giving them platforms for networking and growth.
Their vision as stated in their website, “To be the catalyst that elevates the status and influence of women and their contribution to nation building”. The organization inspires and empowers women, by executing the following plans and objectives:
- Educate and challenge women to maximize their potential and rise up to the work/life challenges that they face.
- Elevate and ensure the attraction and retention of women in the workplace.
- Create platform/opportunities for networking and building value-added business relationships.
- Build a sustainable support infrastructure for mentoring, career and business guidance and facilitation.
- Foster the interaction between the women corporate executives and entrepreneurs.
WIMBIZ will hold its Annual Market Place on the 12th and 13th of April, 2014 at the Grandeur Event Center, 17 Billingsway, Oregun, Lagos beginning at 10:00 AM. WIMBIZ invites all women running various SMEs in Technology, Finance, Fashion, Manufacturing, Education, Interior Design or Health. If you fit this category or would like to have a rewarding way to spend this year’s Easter Holiday, or you are looking for a platform to expand your market share by showcasing your products to an audience of more than 3,000 people. Then the WIMBIZ’s 2014 Annual Market Place Exhibition is the place you want to be on the 12th and 13th of April.
The event will be fun packed and attendants stand a chance to win various prizes, so tag your family and friends along. The event will on the Saturday 12th to Sunday 13th of April. The exhibition charges are as follows:
- Standard booths – N60,000 ($364 US Dollars)
- Premium booths – N130,000 ( $788 US Dollars )
- Admission is free to the general public