5 Powerful Social Media Marketing Tools
Social media is all about differentiating yourself from the rest.
Here 5 powerful social media marketing tools you can use to stay competitive and differentiate yourself from your competitors:
1. Mention: A replacement for Google Alerts and an industry standard, “Mention” allows you to stay informed about your influence – without having to subscribe to many feeds. It also allows you to analyze your visibility and interact with any “Mentions” of your brand.
2. Tweet Binder: This powerful tool helps you monitor, classify, and analyze hash-tags on Twitter. The tools allows users to search for a specific topic and put them in a “binder” to analyze.
3. Oktopost: A social media management tool for B2B that allows users to manage multiple social media profiles, schedule messages, track links and analyze sales conversions. This is one of the best tools to analyze social media ROI.
4. Zapier: Another powerful social media industry standard tool. Zapier allows you to create automatic commands of tedious tasks you use to connect to your web apps. It bypasses complicated programming tasks and creates Zaps that are easy to use and create. For example, you can create a Zap to set up an automatic notification inside HipChat rooms for Tweets. Currently, the app is integrated with 233 web services – making it easy to create commands for anything.
5. Rignite: The app allows you to monitor several social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook and Youtube – all from one place. A collaborative program, Rignite allows you to monitor your teams’ effectiveness, assign tasks to people on your team, and create forums and chart-rooms.
What are your favorite social media tools to use? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section below. Follow Shirley on Twitter @OhShirl.